Citizens Advice South Essex provides email advice for residents of Basildon, Brentwood, Castle Point, Rochford and Thurrock
We will endeavour to reply to your enquiry within five days.
Citizens Advice South Essex Limited has a complaints handling procedure. Please email email@example.com to request a copy of the complaints leaflet to be either posted or emailed to you.
Email privacy and confidentiality information
If you wish to receive advice by email, please complete and “Submit” the form above. To move around the form you can select each field using the cursor, alternatively you can select a field and then use the “tab” key to be guided through the form.
- In order for us to reply to you, we will require your name and address or at least an email address. We will be unable to assist you if your message does not contain full details of what your problem was about.
- If you have requested an appointment we may offer you advice by email, letter or telephone instead if we feel the matter can be adequately dealt with through correspondence.
- Please note we are currently unable to offer face to face appointments. We aim to reply to email enquiries within five working days.
- There is no further need to contact us about your enquiry unless your circumstances change again. Sometimes, for security reasons, we may not be able to reply by email. If this is the case, we will phone or write to you.
- Please contact the sender if you believe you have received an email in error.
- If you are concerned about confidentiality then please contact us by phone.
We will use the information you provide in your enquiry to provide you with advice and to direct you to the right service. By choosing to include any